Apply as a consultantWhat we need from you
What we need from you
As we are a federally funded program, we require a few documents from you, to ensure compliance with our funding guidelines. All consultants (including those referred to us by our farmers) must provide:
- Summary recent CV including;
- contact details,
- ag project involvement,
- referee contacts, including email and phone, and
- copies of qualifications
- ABN or ACN
- Statement of Financial Capability. This can be in the form of a summary Profit & Loss statement, or letter from an accountant/stat-dec. The purpose here is to ensure you are capable of incurring some costs (eg for travel and communications) and then invoicing.
- Certificates of Currency for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance, preferably as follows;
- PI at $4-$8 million, and
- PL at $5-$10 million
- A completed Services, Rates and Regions document. Please ensure you provide a single rate to cover all of the services you offer, inclusive of GST.
- A signed back page from the RFQ Terms.
- A less-than-300-word bio for addition to our website, and a head/shoulders picture.
Bringing new consultants into our program is currently undertaken by Mindy Greenwood.
Please send all documentation to: