Apply as a consultantWhat we need from you
What we need from you
As we are a federally funded program, we require a few documents from you, to ensure compliance with our funding guidelines. All consultants (including those referred to us by our farmers) must provide:
1. Summary recent CV with your email, phone and address contact details, ag project involvement, referee contacts and copies of relevant qualifications
2. ABN or ACN
3. Statement of financial capability (this can be in the form of a summary P&L or letter from an accountant/stat-dec.).
The purpose here is to ensure you are capable of incurring some costs (eg for travel and communications) and then invoicing.
4. Certificates of Currency for insurance (Professional Indemnity at 4-8 million and Public Liability at 5-10 million). Lesser cover rates can apply to different types of consulting. We undertake a risk assessment.
5. Our card for Services, Rates and Regions
6. A signed back page from the RFQ Terms
7. A less-than-300-word bio for addition to our website and a head/shoulders picture – at least for the primary contact for your organisation
Bringing new consultants into our program is currently undertaken by Mindy Greenwood.
Please send all documentation to: